Human Resources is committed to establishing a system of employment that will provide a fair, equitable, and productive work environment. Our goal is to recruit qualified individuals, retain valuable employees, maintain compliance with employment laws and government regulations, provide a safe and healthy work environment, and provide resources for administering benefits, policies, and procedures.
Human Resources works to provide effective service and vital information to employees, retirees, and the public with compassion, dignity, and respect in a fair and equitable manner. Serving as a central source, our goal is to foster an environment for employees to succeed, develop, and enhance their careers with equal opportunity for all.
Human Resources responsibilities include, but is not limited to
- Prepare and process payroll
- Administer drug testing program
- Provide and process new employee orientation
- Exit interviews
- Manage employee benefit program
- Interact and provide customer service to county staff, elected officials, employees, retirees, vendors, auditors and the general public
Laurens County Board of Commissioners is an Equal Opportunity and Drug Free Workplace employer. Pre-employment requirements are background checks on criminal history, driver's license history and a post offer, pre-employment drug screen. Download our application (PDF) or obtain one at the Administrative Complex located at:
117 East Jackson Street
Dublin, GA 31040
All Resumes must be accompanied by a County Application, Motor Vehicle Consent, Drug and Alcohol Testing Consent and Criminal History Consent.
- 457 (b) Deferred Compensation Plan
- Defined Benefit Pension Plan
- Dental Insurance
- Direct Deposit
- Health Insurance @(Model.BulletStyle == CivicPlus.Entities.Modules.Layout.Enums.BulletStyle.Decimal ? "ol" : "ul")>
- Life Insurance
- Long Term Disability
- Short Term Disability
- Sick Leave
- Vacation Leave @(Model.BulletStyle == CivicPlus.Entities.Modules.Layout.Enums.BulletStyle.Decimal ? "ol" : "ul")>