Donna H. Lumley, CPA
117 East Jackson Street
Dublin, GA 31021
P.O. Box 2011
Dublin, GA 31040
Phone - (478)272-4755
Fax - (478)272-3895
Finance & Accounting
The Finance Office serves the County administration, the citizens, the employees, its vendors, partners and agencies throughout the County. The department’s primary areas of daily business are:
- Financial Controls and Compliance
- Accounting and Financial Reporting
- Payment of countywide obligations
Frequently asked Questions:
• When does the County's Fiscal Year begin and end? Laurens County’s fiscal year begins July 1st and ends June 30th.
• Is the County audited? The State of Georgia requires local governments to submit annual financial statements to the State Auditor. Laurens County is audited annually by an independent auditing firm. The FY 2017 audit was completed by TJS Deemer Dana.
The following forms are in pdf format. You will need Adobe
Acrobat Reader to view these forms and reports. If you do not have
Acrobat Reader you can follow the provided link and download it.
Due to the large size of PDFs, you may want to download
the file instead of viewing it online. For PCs, RIGHT-CLICK on the PDF icon,
then select SAVE LINK AS from the menu. For Macs, hold down the COMMAND key and
CLICK on the PDF icon, then select SAVE LINK AS from the menu. Please note these
commands work with most browsers, but they may not work with all.