The mission of the Laurens County Public Works Department is to ensure our transportation infrastructure is maintained in a manner that allows for safe and efficient travel throughout all of Laurens County.
- Major Road repairs done in preparation for resurfacing, with and without GDOT assistance.
- Pothole and surface repairs to call County roads and streets.
- Grading, graveling, and improving dirt roads in preparation for asphalt surfacing.
- Maintenance and repairs to surface drainage ditches, pipes and culverts.
- Maintenance of grass, trees, shrubs, and general condition of County right-of-way.
- Placement, repair, and maintenance of traffic signs and signals.
- Maintenance and repair of side and center striping on all County roads.
- Removal of litter, dead animals, and other debris from County roads.
- Operation of County vehicle fueling facility.
- Repair and maintenance of all departmental vehicles and equipment.
- Response to citizen requests and problems.
List out Current Road Projects.
If you need other assistance or information please view the following links, or call/email us,
Georgia Department of Transportation
Timber/Logging Ordinance and Permit Application
Soil Erosion Ordinance
Laurens County Public Works Dept.
602 Firetower Road, Dublin, GA 31021
Phone - (478) 275-0970
Fax - (478) 277-2937
Hours of Operation: Monday - Thursday
7:00 AM - 5:30 PM